the decor was restrained, the staff were pleasant and the food was good.
but it was mexican so no surprises (enchiladas, burritos, tacos) and we all staggered out feeling like pythons.
- generous (even over-generous serving sizes)
- swift and friendly service
- reasonable prices
- mexican beer
- very kid friendly without feeling like a 'family restaurant'
- fairly generic mexican - we wondered what sort of regional variations there might be in mexican food that are never reflected in restaurant menus
- the lighting was overly dim
- between the music and being a bit too close to the bar (and the blender) conversation was difficult
- you really should spend a day ploughing the fields before tackling this sort of carbohydrate loaded food
next time - cocoinc